The African Business School Ltd (TABS) is a Corporate Solutions provider in the area of Leadership / Management Development and Business Consulting in Zambia. TABS focus is on helping organizations in the public, private and social sectors to develop and enhance their systems and practices to improve Organizational performance and growth.
TABS is looking for Human Resource professionals with expertise in the following areas to be part of its team:
- Job Analysis and Job Evaluation
- Staff Skills Audit/ Capability analysis
- HR policy review and drafting
- Conducting Salary survey
- Performance Management and Balanced Scorecard Implementation
- Required Experience and Qualifications
- Provide detailed CV with relevant certificates and credentials.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management with at least 10 years of relevant experience in the area of specialty
- Please include details of experience and assignments (dates and duration of each assignment)
- Provide 3 references you have worked with in the past 5 years.
- Excellent oral and written communication with competence in writing detailed reports. Ability to think critically and arrive at solutions based on realities on the ground.
- Flexibility to work with multiple and diverse teams
- Excellent organization and analytical skills, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in working on IT platforms and Microsoft 365 applications (specifically Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- General responsibilities include (but not limited) ;
- Conducting surveys and interviews to gather information
- Analyzing jobs and developing job descriptions
- Evaluating jobs
- Compiling and presenting information orally, visually and in writing
- Making recommendations for improvement and be able to present findings in a structured manner
- Developing and implementing new procedures and training staff
Method of Application
Please include a cover letter with your resume describing your interest and highlighting how you meet the requirements.
Please send your detailed CV and relevant documents to the email below:
Closing Date : 29th April, 2021.