Contract type: One -year (full time)
Media 365: Ideas that Inform, Educate and Inspire
Who are we?
Based in Lusaka, Zambia, we have worked with local and global clients in the public, private and non-profit sectors since 2008. We design and implement projects and campaigns using a design process that creates impact.
We are seeking creative, influential, fun, outgoing, cool and organised individuals who are passionate about brand marketing, communications, and customer experience to provide support in raising awareness of, growing the SKY Girls Zed Brand. If you are a young professional with a passion for learning, talking to people, hard work and a “can do” attitude, we’d love to hear from you!
What will you do?
- Under the guidance of the SKY Girls Zed Activations’ Manager you will work with the SKY Girls Zed Activations/Store Manager and other team members in order to ensure smooth running of the SKY Girls Zed Collection Point(s), and raising the brand’s profile. This includes:
- Create awareness of the SKY Girls Zed Brand
- Promotion of the brand on social media platforms
- Develop strategies to increase brand awareness
- Set up of activation events including branding and product display
- Set up booths and/or promotional stands and stock products
- Setting up and striking down events
- Process and receive store merchandise
- Stock and merchandise SKY Girls Zed Collection Store, arrange merchandise to look tidy and attractive to customers
- Ensure collection point is always tidy and welcoming
- Engage with customers in a friendly and helpful way, and discover their wants and needs
- Conduct in store activities
- Provide all the needed information on promoted products and services
- Disseminate product samples, magazines, flyers etc
- Feedback concerns from customers
- Answer all questions pertaining to the brand and its products
- Input data on store activity as well as record the SKY Girls Zed pledge cards
- Performing regular cleaning duties, which includes wiping down surfaces, as well as sweeping and mopping the collection point floor
- Ensuring that all COVID-19 protocols are followed in the collection point
- *Any other duties as assigned
- You will work with the SKY Girls Zed Activations Manager and other team members in order to ensure smooth and timely distribution.
What do you need to demonstrate?
- Grade 12 certificate, 5 ‘0’ Levels
- 1+ years of retail experience
- Energetic, with ability to stand on one’s feet for extended periods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediary computer skills, proficient in MS Word and MS Excel
- Passionate about projects targeting girls and young women
- Fluent in English and Nyanja/Bemba
- Previous experience in customer care
- Friendly and charismatic personality
- A knack for social media and a good following online
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter and highly motivated; capable of working independently and collaboratively
- Professional, service and customer oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with diverse colleagues and external audiences.
- Ability to engage and lead activities targeted at teen girls
- Detail oriented
- A willingness to do “whatever it takes” for “whoever needs it”
- High levels of ethics, honesty, integrity and credibility
- Excellent personal etiquette
Method of Application
To apply please submit a cover letter demonstrating your suitability for the job and a CV as one document indicating all your social media handles, with the subject line: SKY Girls Zed Brand Activation Manager.
Interviews will be conducted from 1st March 2021. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you!