VisionFund Zambia Ltd is part of a network of microfinance institutions within the VisionFund International network. We empower low-income entrepreneurs with access to integrated financial services that unlock their potential. We are part of World Vision, the largest global Christian humanitarian organization. In order to support our growth aspirations, we seek to recruit a qualified candidate who is self-motivated and results-oriented to fill the following position:
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer Location: Head Office – Lusaka
As the ICT Manager, your job is to coordinate the development of an innovative and world class ICT strategy for VisionFund Zambia (VFZ), align the ICT strategy to the overall VFZ business objectives and ensure that it evolves to meet the changing needs of VFZ.
- Offering Strategic Leadership – advise Management on all matters relating to the ICT infrastructure, and on emerging technologies and trends.
- Leading the development of an overall ICT plan for VisionFund Zambia by planning, coordinating and ensuring delivery of all information Technology needs
- Establishing and maintaining all policies relating to ICT controls and risks
- Oversee the administration and maintenance of all IT infrastructure and hardware
- Ensure stable Core banking System, Accounting System and Mobile banking system
- Ensure ICT Audit findings are resolved and closed
- Ensure business continuity, data backup plans and Disaster recovery plans are in place and adhered to
- LAN/WAN Management – provide technical support for implementing LAN/WAN throughout Visionfund
- Provide technical support for Loans and Savings tracking system
- Provide the VFI, donors/support offices with the relevant IT information as requested
- Perform other VisionFund supported projects related to IT
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Management from time to time
Minimum qualification requirements and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in ICT or related discipline.
- Masters degree is an added advantage
- At least 5 years’ experience in Windows Server System Administration, Database Administration, MIS and IT Security
- Knowledge of Software programming (VBA, VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, Java script, Microsoft SQL Server Integration, TCP/IP configuration, Network Topology etc
- Ready to comply and live up to and in accordance with the organization ideals and core values
- Knowledge of the Temenos T24 banking system added advantage
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send a cover letter accompanied by a CV to the address below clearly indicating the position being applied for.
The People & Culture Manager,
Plot 6810, Chiwalamabwe road,
PO Box 33911,