The successful candidate be responsible for driving the region’s digital strategy. Technology specialist must be a proactive innovative individual who is computer literate willing to learn CAT digital solution packages that Barloworld Equipment offers in order to effectively support the customers, compete with our competitors and distinctively sale the value of using smart equipment. Individual must be in tuned with IoT concepts, able to identify technology opportunities in the industry and provide solutions using telematics information to our customers and ensure Barloworld’s value “SUSTAINABILITY’ is upheld throughout
- Drive digital strategy in the region
- Market and sell CAT Digital Solutions (VisionLink, Remote Fleet Vision, Minestar, etc.) to customers in Zambia.
- Train & orientation to upskill teams on utilization of digital platforms to execute sales strategies
- Grow the use of CAT IP (Online parts sales)
- Advise end users on machine data & extract sales opportunities from machine data
- Manage master data on all in territory fleet
- Coordinate Service, Product Support and Parts departments.
- Support all customers subscribed to CAT Digital Solutions by showing value.
- Grow the technology base with Construction and Power customers aside from Mining.
- Send reports to customers and management on performance of equipment in Zambia.
- Ensure jobs are opened and Artisans installs and activates product link devices under Field Service.
- Manage Rollover Program and ensure Service PIP’s on Connectivity are executed by Service.
- EM Services – Manage contract agreements and renewals of all customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Technology, Computer Studies, Electrical, Mechanical, Mining, Industrial or Equivalent
- Member of ICTAZ (Information & Communication Technology Association of Zambia) and/or (Engineering Institute of Zambia)
- Good knowledge of the Zambian business environment & trending disruptive technologies
- Basic Product knowledge of the Heavy Equipment & Artificial Intelligence
- Coding or Programming, Mining experience, Technical Sales and marketing background an added advantage
- Clean driver’s license
- Proficiency in MS office ERP systems/packages
- Additional traits: Self Starter, Innovative, Creative, Energetic, Co-Leader, Good Presentation Skills, Flexibility, Team player, Good communication;
Method of Application
Candidates that meet the minimum requirements should submit their applications, certified certificates and current curriculum vitae to the: Senior HC Business Partner,
Barloworld Equipment Zambia Ltd,
Plot No. 4669, Independence Avenue,
PO Box 20810,
Kitwe, Zambia OR E-mail address:
B: Only short-listed candidates will be notified, Female applicants strongly encouraged to apply.