Kwame Nkrumah University invites application letters from qualified and sufficiently motivated members of the public to fill the following academic and administrative vacancies:
- To be responsible for design, installation, implementation and maintenance of software application and to meet the requirements of the University.
- To analyse user requirements, researching, designing and developing software to meet mission critical needs of the University.
- To design and install software application that will support teaching/learning and research
- To configure, implement and support student information system
- To provide support to the Library Infonnation System
- To design, install and support University facilities management information system
- To provide support to the human resource management system.
- To ensure that staff and students are connected through a secure mail system
- To ensure integration of University software applications and interoperability with ICT infrastructure
- To provide support services to users of University computer hardware and software
- To facilitate the integration of ICT in teaching and learning and research
Qualifications and Personal Attributes:
- Must have a Grade 12 School Certificate with at least 05 Credits that must include Mathematics and English Language
- Must possess a Bachelor in Computer Science degree or Information Technology (IT) or a related discipline
- Must have knowledge in Software development and database administration
- At least 2 years’ experience in developing and implementing software application Programming experience in C++, Java, PhP, NET and database experience in MySQL, Oracle is essential
- Must have capacity to work with minimum supervision
- Personal and professional integrity with a distinguished track record
- Must be self-motivated with a high level or energy, drive and initiative
- Must be able to work well in a team
- Must have high level skills in both oral and written communication
- Must be between 25 and 45 years of age
How to Apply
Send your applications with a detailed Curriculum Vitae, copies of academic and professional qualifications, transcripts and any such other material as you may wish to submit. The Curriculum Vitae must give full personal particulars including full name, place and date of birth, qualifications, work experience, date of availability, telephone number, e-mail address, names and addresses of three traceable referees, two of whom should be professionally acquainted with the candidate and one character referee.
Kwame Nkrumah University,
PO Box 80404,