ZTE is a provider of advanced telecommunications system, mobile devices, and enterprise technology solution to consumers, carriers, companies and public sector customers. Listed in the stock exchanges of Hong Kong (stock code: 0763. HK) and Shenzhen, China (stock code: 000063. SZ), ZTE’s products and services are sold to over 500 operators in more than 160 countries. The company is committed to provide customers with integrated end-to-end innovations to deliver excellence and value as the telecommunications and information technology sectors converge. ZTE Zambia Service Limited is looking for dynamic and self-driven graduate Engineers and a Legal Officer. Engineers should posses the fundamental Engineering skills and specializations in the following: Power Transmission, Core Network, VAS-Value Added Service, IP Engineer,FTTX , Project Management and Bearing Network who are keen to make a career in the ICT industry:
- Provide legal advice to different departments of the Company regarding the business, operation, corporate compliance, and the legal and commercial matters of the Company;
- Draft, review, comment and advise on commercial, legal, secretarial documents, including board minutes and board resolutions and other relevant documents for the Company
- Negotiate contracts and other relevant documents for the Company
- Assist in dealing with all kinds of cases of the company and settling disputes.
- Advise the Management and the Board on corporate governance and compliance matters
- Manage and supervise the outsourcing of the legal work of the Company
- Conduct legal training for the staff of the Company.
- The candidate should have below attributes and qualification,
- Good legal knowledge of Zambia laws,also be familiar with Zimbabwean law at best
- Honest, professional and with integrity
- Strong drafting skills in English contracts and other legal documents
- Good Legal analytic ability and skills
- Good communication skills and hardworking
- Law degree from a national recognized and highly regarded law school
- Legal education outside Zambia in the US or Europe would be an advantage
- Qualified to practice law in Zambia
- Two with 2 years-work experience in a law-firm or in-house position in Zambia
- Language proficiency: Proficient in English (both written and spoken, second foreign language such as Chinese would be an advantage);
- PC skills:
- Proficient in PC skills.
- Accept international business travel.
How to Apply
Send your application letters and associated CV’s to:.
The Human Resource Manager,
ZTE Zambia Service Limited Pangaea Office Park,
Stand No 2374 Showgrounds First Floor,