Mulonga Water and Sewerage Company Ltd is the provider of water and sewerage services in Chingola, Mufulira and Chililabombwe. The Company invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following position at Head office in Chingola and Chililabombwe Division
- To undertake a variety of plumbing tasks related to installation, repair and maintenance of water and sewerage networks and associated equipment as directed by the supervisor.
- Undertakes installations, repair and maintenance of pipes, valves, meters and associated works on water and sewerage networks as directed by the supervisor.
- Completes and submits to supervisor daily reports on faults attended to and or completed works and work in progress.
- Undertakes meter installations and replacement in domestic and non-domestic properties.
- Undertakes inspections of bulk meters to ensure good working order and correct billing.
- Supervises helpers to assist in given tasks.
- Undertakes other tasks as directed by the supervisor
Minimum Qualifications and Work Experience
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Craft Certificate in Plumbing and Sheet Metal
- Two (2) years relevant experience
- Member of the Engineering Institution of Zambia (HZ)
How to Apply
If you have the necessary competences/qualifications we are looking for, please submit your application together with a comprehensive CV including your contact telephone number and certified copies of your certificates to the address below.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be communicated to.
The Director Human Resources,
Mulonga Water and Sewerage Company Ltd,
PO Box 11712,