Social & Analytic Solutions
International Health and Division Zambia
• ICF International is seeking to recruit a Health Information Systems Specialist for an upcoming USAID-funded monitoring and evaluation (M&E) activities in Zambia in the health sector that will provide the sector team with support in monitoring systems, evaluations (performance and impact) and baseline studies.
• It will additionally support knowledge management and learning activities. The Health Information Systems Specialist shall work closely with USAID/ Zambia Program Office, M&E team, and development objective teams and with USAID implementing partners.
• Develop tools, technical documentation and training materials to foster the use of data for health program design and management.
• Provide capacity building support and technical assistance on the use of data.
• Work with stakeholders to identify key programmatic decisions, conduct data analyses, and disseminate data using audience-appropriate communications.
• A Masters (or higher) degree in the field of international relations, economics, political science, public policy, statistics, and/or other relevant field.
• At least 8 years of progressively more responsible experience in fostering the use of data for programmatic decision-making.
• Experience working directly with DHIS2, SmartCare and other health information systems in use at national, district and facility levels in the Zambian health system.
• Experience in providing technical assistance and delivering training at different levels of the health system.
• USAID experience preferred.
• A proven record of excellent management, leadership, decision-making, and interpersonal skills, including being an articulate speaker and sympathetic listener.
• Demonstrated ability: to assemble, quickly and effectively, and to manage a highly-skilled, interdisciplinary team; to interact with and lead a broad range of governmental and non-governmental actors and institutions across sectors; and to foster data use for programmatic decision-making.
• Demonstrated excellent writing and presentation ability.
• Excellent analytical skills
How to Apply
Submit your CV and application on company website: