• To manage the operations support, planning and implementation of business support including point of sales and billing systems.
• Ensure proper configuration of products in the billing systems.
• Derive Revenue Numbers from the Billing Systems and analyze any exceptions noted.
• Ensure trend analysis of revenue streams and report exceptions as they arise
• Ensure correct tariffs for all enterprise customers are loaded on the billing platforms correctly and reviewed on a monthly basis for accuracy.
• Ensure all revenue streams are billed and accounted for correctly within the agreed reporting timelines
• Ensure validation of credit/debit notes and ensure correction of anomalies noticed.
• Plan and implement quality assurance for all processes surrounding the enterprise billing function.
• Ensure reconciliation of the general ledger to the enterprise customers Ageing Analysis
• Ensure accurate age analysis for all billed Accounts Receivables
• Review reports on key performance metrics
• Make informed decisions from analyzed data to facilitate operational efficiency
• Prepare month end and year end reports required for internal and external reporting
• Contribute to the development and monitoring of internal controls for billing in collaboration with Revenue Assurance
• Provide support for periodic internal and external audits and other statutory and regulatory requirements
• Provide input in put to overall revenue budgeting, modeling, long range and forecasting to management
• Prepares and present to the Senior Manager commercial finance weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports in agreed formats and an a timely basis.
• Effectively manages the development of direct reports, effectively linking performance management, learning & development, talent management and the MTNZ Employee Value Proposition to achieve optimum performance.
• Proven ability to perform strategic planning and priority setting for a billing department
• Monitor compliance with MTNZ, MTN Group PPP’s, IFRS, IAS and ZRA regarding revenue management
• Review of business and accounting rules for new products and services
• Review weekly revenue forecast and identifies associated risks/ opportunities
• Provide adequate support for revenue assurance leakage management function
• Provide guidance for the resolution of billing disputes related to revenue enterprise customers.
• Review of agreements, contracts in respect of Postpaid, E1, roaming and value added services
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
• Grade twelve (12) Certificate
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in area of specialisation; with 2 years’ experience in supervising/managing others
• Experience working in a medium to large organization Minimum of three (3) years in similar or equivalent position
• Telecommunication experience essential
• Extensive knowledge of CRM & Applications
• Project management skills
How to Apply
Submit your CV to: