The Ministry of Health (MOH) seeks to recruit suitably qualified and experienced persons to be appointed to the underlisted positions under the Swedish International Development Agency (SIDA) & USAID supported Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, Child and Adolescent Health (RMNCAH) programme.
Location: Nchelenge District
To provide laboratory services in order in order to ensure effective and efficient diagnostic services.
• Ordering of reagents and consumables in order to avoid stock outs
• Conduct routine laboratory tests and samples analysis in order to facilitate appropriate interventions
• Undertakes regularly internal and external quality assurance in order to ensure adherence to the standard operational procedures to obtain required patients’ results
• Timely writing of reports in order to facilitate decision making.
• Manages timely development of work plans in order to monitor, evaluate and enhance performance.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
• Full Form V or Grade 12 School Certificate
• Diploma in Biomedical Sciences
• At least 2 years working experience in a busy Hospital / Clinic preferably under Gynaecology/ Maternity section.
• Must be able to communicate effectively in English
• Must be able to write comprehensive reports
• Must be registered with Health Professional Council of Zambia
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the qualifications for the positions above and are not currently serving in Government should submit their applications, enclosing their detailed Curriculum Vitae and three references including their contact numbers, certified photocopies of their National Registration Cards, Practicing license where applicable, academic and professional qualifications to the Permanent Secretary-Administration for the Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health Officer position and to the respective Provincial Health Directors for the other positions as shown below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Address for the Headquarters position:
The Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Health,
PO Box 30205,