The Ministry of Health (MOH) seeks to recruit suitably qualified and experienced persons to be appointed to the underlisted positions under the Swedish International Development Agency (SIDA) & USAID supported Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, Child and Adolescent Health (RMNCAH) programme.
Location: Mwense District, Chienge District
• Liaise with the Health Information Officer, TB Focal Point Person, MCH/PMTCT Coordinator and HIV/AIDS Coordinator
• Compile TB,VCT,ART,PMTCT and YFHS data on a monthly basis
• Submit reports to Provincial Health Office through the Health Information Officer.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
• Full Grade 12 School Certificate with five O level credits including English and Mathematics
• At least a minimum Diploma in ICT/Information Management
• Relevant experience will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the qualifications for the positions above and are not currently serving in Government should submit their applications, enclosing their detailed Curriculum Vitae and three references including their contact numbers, certified photocopies of their National Registration Cards, Practicing license where applicable, academic and professional qualifications to the Permanent Secretary-Administration for the Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health Officer position and to the respective Provincial Health Directors for the other positions as shown below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Address for the Headquarters position:
Addresses for the Provincial & District Positions:
The Provincial Health Director,
Provincial Health Office,
PO Box 710010,