PATH seeks to recruit an experienced M&E Manager to work on the PAMO project in Zambia. The M&E Manager will work in close partnership with the National Malaria Elimination Centre, the Ministry of Health, Provincial PAMO Coordinators and provide technical assistance for the M&E portion of the program with the goal of increasing knowledge and health practices of individuals and communities, while supporting systems to improve quality, capacity, and coordination of PAMO Project.
• The M&E Manager will manage data collection for the project’s M&E framework to monitor overall project performance against established goals, objectives, and milestones and to ensure compliance with partner organization protocols and PATH’s organizational policies.
• S/he will also develop and maintain critical relationships with in-country stakeholders.
• Provide overall technical guidance on the implementation of the project data collection and monitoring and evaluation system.
• Assist in the development of a performance monitoring plan covering activities to compile, analyze and present data for reporting of program progress and impact.
• Develop suitable dissemination materials for sharing project related results.
• Support operationalization of the M&E plan by developing and managing an M&E system to serve as a repository of all project related M&E data.
• Maintain and update the M&E system on an ongoing basis and generate needed reports to meet donor and other stakeholder requirements.
• Lead implementation of facility assessments, establish, and oversee data cleaning and entry procedures as per standard M&E practice at PATH and consolidate lessons learned and make suitable recommendations for future assessments.
• Oversee data collection and monitoring activities at the target regions of the project.
• Provide technical assistance to MOH for monitoring and improvement of program activities.
• As a member of the in-country project management team, participate in discussions for design and implementation of project activities.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders such as MOH, implementing partners, academic institutions, and donors in the area of monitoring and evaluation.
• At least a Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Social Sciences, Statistics or relevant discipline.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience and demonstrated skills in monitoring and evaluation of health and related programs. At least 2 years M&E experience with donor-funded projects is required.
• Demonstrated understanding of and familiarity with a range of applied research and monitoring and evaluation approaches including health information and data management systems.
• Proven ability to motivate and mentor staff and create a positive team environment.
• Strong communication and problem-solving skills, capacity to analyze data, monitor progress, and recommend necessary recourse for maximizing program progress and impact.
• Ability to oversee data collection at various levels to ensure accuracy and clarity of data interpretations.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills and ability to communicate technical information clearly and effectively to both technical and non-technical colleagues.
• Knowledge and experience of MOH’s health information systems will be preferred.
• Experience in providing technical assistance and conducting capacity building activities in relation to monitoring and evaluation
• Experience in successfully managing and implementing the monitoring and evaluation of health programs in Zambia preferred.
• Must have legal authorization to work in Zambia.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: