Seba foods Zambia Limited is a renowned producer of maize and soya beans based consumer products. Over the years the company's products have become house hold names in Zambia, priding themselves in very high - quality products through well known brands such as Golden Goodness and instant Thobwa.
Reporting to the Factory Manager, the Silo Operator will be responsible to manage galvanized steel silo's, to meet the commercial requirements of Seba Foods' whilst maximizing efficiency and upholding quality, health, safety and environmental standards.
He/She will be responsible to liaise with Logistics, WAI, Procurement, Accounts and Production Manager while operating the Silos.
1. Receive vehicle on incoming w/b and enter details of contract into the w/b computer system
1. Draw off samples from the vehicle, provide QA for further approvals
3. Operate and maintain full PLC system and manual sliding gates to upload silos
4. Operate cleaner by insuring correct screens is fitted for correct product
5. House keeping, insuring all silos and elevators are located at all times
6. Insuring correct product movement to avoid mixture of product at all times
7. Cleaning of storage bins as required as well as in and around the silo's
8. Preparation of stock sheets, stock declarations and temperature readings
9. Comply with Health and Safety, Fire and Environmental legislation and policies
10. Provide support to the management to run the site in a safe and efficient manner
11. Ensure site security is maintained at all times
12. Operation of the Silo's for loading of 1 commodity at a time
13. Keep records as required by Quality Assurance of any relevant government legislation
Key qualifications and requirements
How to Apply
Submit your CV to: