• We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers.
• You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage Content Calendar
• Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
• Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
• Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
• Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
• Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
• Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
• Stay current with social media trends and best practices.
• Research opportunities for new social marketing platforms and select adapt current process to fit client needs.
• Review and approve content on a daily basis.
• Creating and managing monthly promotions.
• Set specific objectives and report on ROI
• Diploma, preferably in Communications/English, Public Relations, Marketing or Journalism. Will consider lower level of education based on passion for the industry.
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Strong project management or organizational skills
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram etc.) and how they can be deployed.
• Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format.
• Ability to build and maintain client relationships.
• Team player
• Good technical understanding and can learn new hardware and software quickly.
• Public relations, marketing, sales, community management experience
• Setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI
How to Apply
Submit your CV to: