BDO is the world’s fifth largest network of public accounting firms. We provide audit, accountancy, taxation and advisory services in over 140 countries, with over 55,000 people working out of 1,200+ offices worldwide. BDO’s distinctive reputation for building excellent relationships with our clients is built upon our commitment to all our stakeholders, that what matters to them, matters to us. BDO Zambia is looking for an experienced individual to fill the position of Project Assistant:
Purpose of the role:
• To ensure timely completion and delivery of Tax Projects activities such as Tax registrations, attending to ZRA client’s audits and debt recovery enforcements, tax clearance certificates, Penalty and interest waiver applications, general tax account management and Billing and collection of fees.
Other skills and attributes:
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Personal organization skills
• Computer Knowledge
• Technician/Diploma from a recognized institution with bias in business, Banking & Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Law, or ACCA, CIMA.
• Six months post qualifying experience.
• Appreciation of Income tax, VAT, PTT act
• Available at the earliest opportunity
• We offer:
• Competitive remuneration package.
How to Apply
All applications should be sent to: