The Human Resources Clerk will assist in various procedures and activities in pursuit of department effectiveness and efficiency. The Clerk will assist in the maintenance of personnel databases, data entry, as needed and/or requested; assist and provide staff with general human resources-related forms and other general requests.
• Diploma in Human Resources Management or any related business course.
• Member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management.
• Experience gained through working in the Mining Industry will be an added advantage.
• A good understanding of the Zambian Labour Laws.
You will need to have:
• Written and spoken communication skills and Organizational skills.
• Multi-tasking skills.
• Interviewing Skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality is important.
• No experience required.
How to Apply
If you possess the above-mentioned qualities and meet the requirements, please submit your applications with copies of certificates, detailed curriculum vitae and telephone numbers to:
The Human Resources Manager,
Chambishi Copper Smelter,
PO Box 23558,