Alistair Group makes our clients' businesses work better in Africa by self-delivering integrated logistics solutions. We are an asset-based organization run by a professional and highly experienced team focused on bringing efficiency, execution culture and best practice to our customers’ operations.
• Responsible for monitoring and recording truck location and status.
• Communicate any issue that prevents the efficient transit of Alistair Group Cargo to operations & support staff.
Education, Skills And Qualifications
• A minimum of Certificate or Diploma in any relevant discipline and/or equivalent vocational experience in Transport / Logistics service support
• Fluent English and Bemba/Nyanja
• IT Literacy
• Clear communication skills ensuring clear and candid information
• Computer Literacy to effectively operate and manipulate online management systems
• Faultless administration skills ensuring accurate and efficient procedures
• Problem solving skills to ensure obstacle to progress are overcome
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: