Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following positions at the University of Zambia:
School Of Natural Sciences
• To teach, conduct research and carry out other academic related tasks.
• Grade 12 Certificate or its equivalent;
• Bachelor of Science degree with a major in Chemistry or Bachelor of Science with Education degree with a major in Chemistry;
• Master of Science degree in Inorganic Chemistry or Master of Science degree in Chemistry with specialization in Inorganic Chemistry;
• PhD in Inorganic Chemistry would be an added advantage;
• Relevant teaching experience at University level and/or research with publications would be an added advantage;
• Must be computer literate.
How to Apply
Applications to be sent to:
University of Zambia,
PO Box 32379,