Luapula Program Unit (3 year Contract)
• The Logistics & Procurement officer is a full Time position.
• He/She will be reporting to the Finance & Administration Coordinator and the Administration Manager.
• The Logistics & Procurement officer will be responsible for procuring goods and services efficiently, effectively and manage logistics and transport organization.
Key areas of responsibility include:
• Assisting in all matters of procurement, property maintenance and assets management.
• Raising of purchase requisitions for purchasing of goods & services
• Inventory management of stationery and other supplies
• Analysis of supplier quotations and preparation of canvass sheets
• Reconciliation of utility accounts
• Implements PU Administration risk action plans on procurement
• A Higher Diploma in Purchasing and Supply
• 2-3 years practical experience in a similar position
• Excellent negotiation and writing skills
• High knowledge and capability in computer information programs
• Valid Driver’s license
How to Apply
For full details on the job profile please send an email, clearly stating the job title of interest to. Kindly note that only candidates who meet the above specifications and competencies should apply enclosing their CVs, and photocopies of their relevant academic qualifications. Day time telephone and/or mobile contacts should be clearly indicated. Applications should reach the undersigned below:
The Country Human Resource Manager,
Plan International Zambia,
Private Bag 518X,
87 A Kabulonga road Kabulonga,