An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Buyer to join a well-established Agriculture organization.
The company have a growing product base which is supplied to various companies throughout Zambia and Africa.
You will be working Monday – Friday office hours based in Lusaka – Great East Road.
Reporting into the MD, you will be responsible for all purchasing activities during production, including management and will also be responsible for establishing and maintaining all necessary data in SAP.
Duties will include:
• Verifying the components supply
• Ordering supplier tooling, tracking delivery, updating tooling data
• Providing support to Supply Chain Management area in order to guarantee the components supply for massive production
• Negotiating prices
• Liaising with suppliers - monitoring performance and quality
• Supplier Quality Management support in case of problems with suppliers.
• Through data analysis, performance evaluation and benchmarking, identify opportunities
• Detect and analyse possible local material suppliers in local responsibility.
• Support for controlling dpt. (price differences, payment terms)
• Site audits - capacity check
• Plans supplier volumes on plant level
• Degree qualified
• 3 years in Purchasing Ideally Agriculture
• Experience of managing and delivering complex projects
• Experienced in working with international based suppliers.
• Experienced in leading teams would be beneficial but not essential
• Microsoft Office
• Supply chain knowledge
• Negotiation skills
• Awesome role. Salary K70,000 + Car + Medical + Living Allowance
How to Apply
Applications together with certified copies of certificates and CVs along with details of 3 references who can be reached/ contacted easily should reach the under listed address: