• Been the first point of contact for the sales team / organization, the receptionist will be responsible for projecting the best corporate image for the company.
• Be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate staff, mail distribution and providing additional clerical support.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
• Answering incoming telephone calls in a professional manner, determining purpose of callers, and forwarding calls to person or department.
• Help to organize internal and external meetings
• Welcome walk in customers and provide information
• Update sales Activities using the Convention Ratio and send the report
• Maintain the showroom environment and vehicles in line with the showroom standard
• Be the custodian of all vehicle keys and recording users
• Handle queries from the public and customers
• Provide general administrative and clerical support
• Receive and sort mail and deliveries
• Schedule appointments and maintain appointment diary
• Coordinate with vendors (cleaning & courier companies)
• Any other duties as assigned by the Admin and Sales Manager.
• Good Customer Service skills
• Excellent Telephone Skills
• Excellent Written and Verbal Communication
• Good interpersonal skills
Qualifications and Experience
• Diploma in Public Relations/Business Administration or related field
• Must have a minimum of 2- 3 years proven work experience in Receptionist /Front Office work
• Working experience in the service industry will be an added advantage
• Automotive Knowledge would be a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Must be able to work with a switchboard
How to apply
Apply online or send your CV and cover letter direct to: