• The Vehicle Sales Consultant will be responsible for selling Vehicles to customers, after - sales responsibility must be undertaken to support the customer in whatever they need to ensure a long mutually beneficial relationship is established and maintained.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
• Develop relationships with Prospects/Customers.
• Be responsible for showing cars to people who visit the dealership.
• Explain the features of various models, and apprise car shoppers of financing options and warranties.
• Answer questions about gas mileage, the sizes of engines and the colors each model comes in.
• Manage prospects information accurately in the stipulated manner.
• Provide customers with detailed information on products and availability in order to meet their needs
• Constantly update customers with information relating to the timely delivery of their vehicle and input the discussion on prospecting list.
• Accurate preparations of quotations.
• Explain the purchasing process to all customers and Follow up
• Have a database for prospects and Customers regardless of the outcome.
• Delivery process and follow up after delivery
• Test drive the vehicle to enable customers to check the performance of cars
• Sales & Marketing Skills
• Presentation Skills,
• Good communication & Interpersonal skills
• Negotiation Skills
Qualification and experience
• Diploma in Sales and Marketing / Business Administration or any business field
• Must have at least 2-3 years Sales and Marketing of Motor Vehicles
• Good Negotiator
• Must have a valid driver’s license (Able to drive both Manual transmission vehicles and Automatic)
• Must be a Team Player
• Must be target driven
• Excellent Customer service
• Knowledge of Dealer Management System SAP will be an added advantage
How to apply
Apply online or send your CV and cover letter direct to: