The National Road Fund Agency (NRFA) was established under the National Road Fund Act No. 13 of 2002 of the Laws of Zambia. The core function of NRFAis to administer and manage the Road Fund in Zambia. NRFA is now seeking the services of the following:
Reporting to the Director – Corporate Services, the incumbent will be responsible for:
• Managing the overall ICT infrastructure for the NRFA including planning, implementation and management of the software applications and hardware infrastructure that support operations.
• Systems administration including: general computer support; upgrades; software installations; license management; server set up and management; networking and printer support, deployment of equipment, management of inventories, end user support
• Providing user training on common business applications and use of the NRFA ICT systems.
• Driving the use of ICT technology in the organization, provide effective ICT systems, help develop and implement ICT standards and policies and provide technology support and solutions to meet the needs of the organization.
Qualifications and attributes:
• Full Grade twelve (12) School Certificate
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent.
• Certification in Oracle or CISCO or Microsoft will be added advantage.
• At least five (5) years practical ICT experience with any reputable firm
• Good communication skills (both written and oral)
• Good presentation skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good planning and organizational skills
• Must be a holder of a Class “B” or better Valid Driving License
How to Apply
Interested Zambian Citizens should send their applications and detailed Curriculum Vitae with three (3) traceable referees to the address below:
The Director/CEO National Road Fund Agency,
PO Box 50695,