Lecturer Positions in the School Of, Arts, Education and Social Sciences
Are you passionate about teaching Mathematics and Education Courses?
Would you like to be a part of a welcoming and successful faculty team who supports you?
Are you looking for a University that will genuinely invest, support and train you to develop your career? If you have answered yes to these questions, Cavendish Univerity Zambia would love to hear from you! Cavendish University Zambia is currently looking to recruit a Part time Lecturer of Mathematics and Full time Lecturer to join our successful team. We are looking for passionate Lecturers who enjoy breaking down learning barriers to help students excel in Mathematics and Education programmes.
• Must have a grade 12 school certificate
• A Bachelors degree in education
• A Master degree in education
• A Phd is an added advantage
• Must have taught at a college or university with not less than 5 years.
• Other requirements
• He or she must be above 30 years of age
• Mature and a team player
• Well versed with the Zambian Education System
• Ready to do extra work aassigned by the Head of Department
• He or she must be able to do curriculum reviews from time to time
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application to: