• To ensure provision of complete care thereby providing efficient, friendly, honest and reliable service to all trade partners in line with MTN strategy of electronic airtime penetration
• Effectively monitor distributors and competitor activities in the market
• Account manage the various dealer in order to maximize electronic airtime sales
• Meet and exceed monthly sales targets within the Business and Consumer segments.
• Identify new sales opportunities and focus the sales effort to capitalize on such opportunities.
• To provide continual feedback through completion of formal reports concerning the processes related to timely stock provision when dealers place orders
• Increase retail outlets stocking electronic airtime in Zambia
• Ensure sufficient stock is maintained in the buffer to ensure timely fulfilments of orders
• Forecast consumer stock requirements – and ensure that service centers are adequately stocked
• Track sales daily and design corrective actions
• Maintain accurate records in relation to all EVC transactions
• Diploma in Sales & Marketing or equivalent
• Two (2) to 3 years’ experience in the service industry and/or cellular/telecommunication and/ or operational management
• Knowledge of GSM Environment
How to apply
Submit your CV to the email below: