A leading Private Hospital has engaged Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy Ltd-BEMCONSULT to help them recruit Five (05) Registered Nurses with a specialization in any of the following:
- Critical Care
To provide a quality, competent, clinical care to all patients that enhances the wellbeing of the patients. Demonstrate knowledge based on the health/illness status of the individual patient. Provide sound decision making in care of individual patients. Set priorities in nursing care based on patients’ needs through organizing and planning work.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
• Provide sound decision making in care of individual patients
• Set priorities in nursing care based on patients’ needs through organizing and planning work.
• Developing specific goals and plans to accomplish work.
• Ensure continuity of care
• Administer medications and other therapies as prescribed
• Formulate a plan of care in collaboration with patients and other members of the team.
• Implement planned nursing care to achieve identified outcomes.
• Evaluate progress towards expected outcomes.
• Respond to the urgency of patients conditions.
• Communicating with supervisors, peers or subordinates-providing information to supervises co-workers and subordinates by telephone, in written form or in person.
• Inspecting Equipment and other necessary tools for work to identify problems/defects to ascertain fitness for work.
Qualifications & Experience
• Diploma in Nursing
• Plus Certificate in MIDWIFERY/THEATRE/CRITICAL CARE (THIS IS A MUST)
• 3-4 years post qualification experience especially in a private Hospital
• Computer Literate
• Good Communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be a member of a relevant professional body
How to apply
Submit your application letters, CVs to:
Brilliance Executive Management Consultants Zambia,
5984 Paseli Road-off Manchinchi Road,