• The Sales and Operations Officer will be responsible of planning and supervising all the operational functions for company. Mainly this will involve overseeing functions such as operations, sales, marketing and strategic planning and development.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
• Engage in superior customer service by making information readily available
• Persist in sales even in the face of failure
• Demonstrate products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
• Schedule appointments and meetings as necessary
• Make product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
• Research client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
• Analyze the competition to create a plan for engagement
• Makes product appeal to the target market
• Set up booths at trade shows and demonstrates the quality or uses of a product
• Identify service improvements or new services by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Ensure that operational activities are executed within allocated budget and timelines.
• Perform budget allocation and expense management for all marketing operational activities.
• Provide excellent customer service in order to build and maintain strong relationship with customers.
• Ensure customer complaints are handled and resolved accurately and quickly.
• Develop and implement plans to improve operational effectiveness and efficiency.
• Presentation Skills,
• Client Relationships,
• Emphasizing Excellence,
• Negotiation Skills
• Prospecting Skills QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE Qualification and Experience;
• Diploma in Sales and Marketing / Advertising or any business field
• Must have at least 2-3 years practical working experience in Outdoor Advertising or Branding
• Must have proven work experience in planning and coordinating Brand Activation and Roadshow
• Strong and confident communicator.
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must be a Team Player / people person
How to apply
Submit your application letters, CVs to:
Brilliance Executive Management Consultants Zambia,
5984 Paseli Road-off Manchinchi Road,