Educore Services provides world class, cutting edge, sustainable education through its schools and colleges. The Educore family includes three school groups providing inclusive education at all levels of the community, based in the North Western Province of Zambia. Educore Services' vision is to provide world-class education services within all levels of the Zambian education system through the provision of its technical, management and training capabilities.
• Educore Services seeks to employ a suitably qualified, experienced and enthusiastic Senior Accountant to be based in Solwezi with a posibility of assignment to other work stations within Zambia.
• The suitable candidate will report to the Finance Manager and directly contribute to all areas of the organisation.
Main Purpose of the Job
• Review payables and receivables, analyze costs
• Financial Controlling
• Cash and Risk management
• Implement a robust contracts management and financial management/reporting system; ensure that
• the contract billing and collection schedule is adhered to and that financial data and cash flow are
• steady and support operational requirements.
• Producing accurate financial reports to specific deadlines
• Managing budgets
• Degree or Diploma in Accounting, Commerce, or Business Management
• Professional Qualification (ACCA, ACA, CPA, CIMA)
• Commencement date: No later than 1st May 2018
• Experience and Personal Qualities
• Five (5) seven –(7) years of overall professional experience. Ideally not less than 3 years in supervisory function.
• Experience in an educational institution will be an added advantage
• Experience of final responsibility for the quality and content of all financial data, reporting and audit coordination
• of the organization
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work
• with a variety of internal and external stakeholders like students, parents, school staff members and
• business partners.
• Extensive experience with Pastel Evolution
• Excellent communication Skills.
• High accuracy of work, integrity, reliability and trustworthiness
A full CV and cover letter with at least 3 references must be sent to: