• Collections on arrear portfolio within mandate, ensuring arrears are recovered and customers are satisfied.
• Collect arrears and negotiate acceptable payment arrangements and settlements, in line with mandate.
• Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers' expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
• Carry out collections processes within mandate, meeting SLA targets and quality standards.
• Comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements.
• Manage personal development to increase own skills and competencies.
Experience and qualifications
• Banking diploma (advantage)
• English and one other language preferred
• One (1) year collections experience
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: