Media 365 is a communication agency that specializes in communication for social good, we are media professionals with wide-ranging expertise in audio-visual and print production, strategic communication, research, public relations and corporate social responsibility.
• Manages and records petty cash and imprest requisitions, including reconciliations and filing of receipts
• Collects invoices and prepares payments for monthly bills (Zamtel, Zesco, iConnect, Lusaka Water and Sewerage, Security)
• Works with the Finance and Administration Manager in preparing reports and raising payments as assigned
• Receives invoices from external suppliers and vendors
• Maintains supply inventory and compiles supply needs
• Type correspondence, reports and other documents
• Type and circulate minutes of all office meetings
• Manage and Maintain office files
• Manage and Maintain Office Library
• Assist with record management (both hard and soft copy filing)
• Maintain locks and keys for storage cupboards and other facilities
• Grade 12 certificate of credits or better
• Qualification: Diploma in any business related field, background experience in Finance and Administration is an added advantage
• Computer knowledge skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and the Internet.
• Good command of spoken and written of English.
How to Apply
Submit your CV of no more than four (4) pages, certificates with a cover letter to: