Chalo Trust School, a secondary and primary boarding school in Lusaka for both boys and girls, set in a quiet and natural environment conducive for learning and teaching and established on strong Christian values and principles to provide high quality Primary and secondary education at affordable rates, seeks qualified, experienced, sober and highly motivated staff to fill up the following vacant positions:
• Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Agricultural Science, Computer Studies, Commerce, Business Studies, Accounts, English Language, English Literature, Religious Studies, Geography, History, French, Social Studies, Civics.
• Any combination of the above listed subjects would be welcome and we would encourage teachers with multiple subjects to apply for the vacancies.
• Teachers with combinations of subjects will be prioritised over teachers with just one subject.
• All members of staff will report to the School Principal.
Able to teach all grades from 1-7
• Must be in possession a Teaching Cerfiticate from the Teaching Council of Zambia.
Must be a Christian.
• Must be a degree holder with at least 1 year teaching experience or a diploma holder with at least 2 years teaching experience and a track record of good results.
• For the secondary school applicants, they must be able to teach both junior and senior secondary classes and must be familiar with both IGCSE and GCE-O-Level syllabus
• Computer literacy is a necessary qualification.
• ust be ready to start work immediately.
• Must preferably older than 28 Years of age.
• Must possess a combination of the listed subjects.
How to Apply
Send applications, together with their CVs and copies of certificates and academic qualifications to the addresses indicated below or bring them in person to:
Chalo Trust School,
next to Hybrid Poultry Farm,
The Principal Chalo Trust School
PO Box 35241,