First Quantum Minerals Ltd. has grown from a small mineral operation in Zambia into a multinational mining business in less than two decades, with a global portfolio of copper and nickel assets in Europe, Africa, Australia and South America. This phenomenal growth is down to FQM people who have strived to be Bolder, Smarter and Driven in everything they do. In March 2013, First Quantum Minerals acquired Inmet Mining Corporation, a Canadian-based mining company primarily producing copper and zinc from mines in Finland, Spain and Turkey, with also a major copper deposit under development in Panama, known as Cobre Panama. The combination of the First Quantum and Inmet assets has created one of the world’s leading copper producers with a geographically diversified portfolio of high-quality operations and development projects in eight countries across five continents. With a strategic plan to produce more than 1 million tonnes per annum of copper within five years, the Company is poised to become the largest, widely-held pure-play copper producer and one of the top five copper producers in the world.
• Hauling material using the allocated trucks from one point to another in a safe manner according to operational regulations.
• Assist during general house keeping all over the site.
• Report all defects on the machine and care for the machine.
• Be responsible, honest and accountable.
• Do any other reasonable duties as directed by the supervi
• Minimum of a Grade Nine (Grade 9) Certificate
• Class CE Drivers' License with not less than 2 years driving experience.
• A minimum of 2 years' relevant experience in the field
How to apply
Send your applications to the link below: