Zambia National Commercial Bank Plc (Zanaco) is inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced individuals for the following job aimed at contributing to the Bank’s strategic vision, in the Commercial Division under the Corporate and Investment Banking Department to be based at Head Office:-
• Responsible for customer service quality and efficiency through day to day service operations concentrating on delivery of high quality after sales customer service support
Under the supervision of the Head – Large Corporates, the following are among the Job Key Responsibilities: –
• The job holder will be the point of contact for Customer Service issues including timely query resolution to support Relationship Management.
• Support relationship managers in maintaining, growing and sustaining quality relationships with existing and new bank customers.
• Prepare and analyze monthly NPS results, Customer Satisfaction Survey, and Mystery Shopping and provide action initiatives to resolve identified pain areas.
• Deliver world class customer experience through timely execution of customer requests as well as robust management of all queries and complaints aligned to Zanaco’s standard procedure and policy.
• Strive to continuously improve the levels of service, through identification of key areas of concern as well as monitoring customer service and satisfaction.
• Proactively engage clients within the portfolio to discuss service issues that they may be facing and drawing up plans to resolve.
• Undertake scheduled customer service visits for top clients on the portfolio and customer phone calls for the rest of the customers.
• Produce call reports in agreed format for all scheduled significant service meetings and visits.
• Provide information to corporate customers on new products and services being introduced by the Bank.
• Maintain regular contact with customers and conduct needs analysis to identify customer service needs effectively and ensure customer satisfaction through proactive management of the customers.
• Responsible for customer service quality and efficiency through day to day service operations of the unit concentrating on delivery of high quality after sales customer service support and arrange or undertake service presentations where appropriate.
• Produce quality complaints MI as per set schedule and drive service excellence through action tracking logs to help in the monitoring of customer service levels and satisfaction.
• Query management and resolution within given turnaround times and escalate those that go beyond expected TATs.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to enhance customer experience and increase uptake and usage of the Bank’s products.
• Ensure joint ownership of leads with the RM and materialization of leads to maximize on liability, asset, NFI and interest income growth.
• Conduct root cause analysis, identify systems, processes and service gaps which hinder excellent customer experience.
• Conduct Branch Assessments in key Corporate branches to determine whether work standards and quality work output are achieved and maintained.
• Liaise with internal/external stakeholders and attend to service queries related to information requirements on the Corporate portfolios.
• Perform a proactive liaison role between customers and back office service fulfillment and meet with various internal stakeholders to discuss possible improvements
• Maintain a high standard of control including adherence to KYC procedures and other Bank policies.
• Provide support to account opening, KYC details or other documentary requirements.
• Review and ensure that agreed service level agreements are adhered to
• Ensure effective query tracking by capturing all queries on the log sheet and query logging system for monitoring purposes and future reference.
• Monitor and track achievements against target for key metrics, new clients on boarded and customer service delivery metrics.
• Facilitate training on Customer Service Experience in order to enforce customer service policies and procedures and ensure that training addresses service areas affecting corporate customers.
• Ensure proper segmentation codes are applied against assigned portfolio of Corporate customers.
• Monitor performance of all service delivery channels identifying operational risks and recommend solutions to resolve failures identified.
• External: Customers
• Internal: All Divisions
Qualifications and Experience
• Grade 12 Credit or above mandatory in Mathematics and English, and any other three subjects.
• University Degree in any relevant field, Business or Marketing.
• An MBA will be an added advantage.
• Good knowledge of the Bank’s policies and procedures, customer base, market segments, products and services and knowledge of BFSA, Credit policy, Government policies, etc is cardinal for the job requirement.
• At least 5 years of experience in a related field is required for this position.
Job Core Competencies
• Excellent customer relationship development/management.
• Good negotiation, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
• Good oral & written communication.
• Creative and innovative.
• Presentation Skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks.
• Telephone Etiquette.
• Superior product knowledge.
• Database management.
• Team building/conflict management.
• Organization & coordination.
• General managerial/administration skills.
• Generic Skills.
• Analytical Skills/Problem solving.
• Self-Management/Organizational skills.
• Interpersonal Skills.
How to Apply
Send your application/cover letter and detailed CV indicating the position being applied to: