Zambia Revenue Authority Job Vacancy In line with our corporate priorities aimed at ensuring optimization of revenue collection and increased tax compliance on one hand and the need to effectively manage the numerous challenges and opportunities in the fast changing business environment on the other, we are seeking highly motivated, result-oriented and well-qualified and experienced professionals to fill the following vacancies in ZRA.
Reporting directly to the Director — Corporate Strategy, the job holder will be responsible for effectively designing, developing and supporting of ZRA data platforms that enable the delivery and construction of processes for the data management, discovery, data Intelligence, leveraging big data technologies and provide corporate Level data analytics support to ZRA.
• The job holder will also support the ZRA business through implementation of systems based controls and driving a data driven decision making environment for the purpose of achieving the set Strategic Objectives (Sos).
• Facilitate the design, development and support on ZRA data platforms that enable the delivery and construction of processes for the Data Management, Discovery and Data Intelligence, leveraging big data technologies;
• Facilitate the development, consolidation and warehousing of data from internal and external data sources;
Facilitate capacity building in big data analytics at Division/Department and Corporate level to ensure consistent data analytics practices across ZRA:
• Facilitate implementation of data analytics related initiatives in conjunction with internal and external stakeholders;
• Facilitate systems integration, including design, development and support of internal and external Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), Adapters, Data Warehouses and Analytics;
• Manage a structured and agile data modelling development lifecycle and developing
• Ensuring excellent practices are utilized in providing strategic support to Data Analytics Management and Integration Solutions;
• Implement the identified Business Process Improvement activities to optimise data analytics;
• Facilitate implementation of internal and external business process improvement related that would enhance data analytics collaboration with third parties;
• Undertake change management activities to promote data driven decision making in the Authority;
• Developing big data analytics training programs at corporate level to ensure consistent data analytics practices across ZRA.
• Facilitate benefit realisation from the data and business process improvement projects;
• Grade Twelve School Certificate/GCE Equivalent
• Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting. economics, computer science, statistics, mathematics, physics, engineering, Business Analytics, Data Science, Information Management or other quantitative field.
• Minimum 8 years relevant experience with 3 year management/ leadership experience Master’s Degree in a relevant field is an added advantage
• Strong quantitative, financial, and modelling skills, including exposure to SQL and relational databases
Good management skill
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Excellent planning and organizational skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Good team player
• High level of integrity.
• Risk Management.
• Leadership and Management skills.
• Performance management skills.
How to apply
Only candidates who meet the above role specifications and competencies should apply enclosing their detailed CVs, photocopies of their academic/ professional qualifications and any other relevant documentation in support of the application. Daytime and reachable telephone and/or mobile numbers should be clearly stated.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted,
Director - Human Resource,
Zambia Revenue Authority,
PO Box 35710,