Agora Microfinance Zambia Ltd (AMZ) is a licensed microfinance lending company that currently operates in the Western and Central provinces of the country. The mission of AMZ is to ‘Contribute to the economic well-being of the poor through effective provision of appropriate financial services.’The Company currently operates from 7 branches in Mongu, Kabwe, Lusaka, Chibombo, Kaoma, Chongwe and Mumbwa and has a support office (head office) in Lusaka with total staff strength of seventy five (75) across all locations.
• As a member of the AMZ team and under the direct supervision of the Head of Finance, the Driver is responsible for handling general administrative work and ensuring that all vehicles are delivered for regular servicing and are in a state of readiness at all times as well as providing a dispatch service to transport AMZ staff, collect and deliver property.
• Provide a service to move personnel, supplies and equipment to required destinations
• Undertake routine maintenance and simple repairs to ensure allocated vehicles are available for use
• Maintain up-to-date routine log book records
• Ensure safe moving and handling of goods and supplies in accordance with company policy
• Ensure safety of passengers/cargo at all times
• Ensure road worthiness of vehicle and timeliness of license renewals at all times.
• Run administrative errands for company i.e. PAYE, NAPSA returns submission and payments
• Maintaining both hard copy and soft copy records for the finance and Administration department
• General clerical duties such as photocopying, fax and mailing
• Coordinate maintenance of office equipment
• Maintain office supply inventories
• Any other duty as may be delegated by supervisor
Knowledge, Skills and abilities
• Computer skills and Knowledge of relevant software
• Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment.
• Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
• Prioritizing adaptability and flexibility
• Full driving license including B and C qualifications and satisfactory assessment of driving competence
• Basic car maintenance experience
• Ability to read maps
• Team player and mature
• Provides information in a timely and accurate manner
How to apply
Applications must be sent to: