Key Result Areas:
Petty Cash Management, Accurate Journal Posting, MIS Preparation, Reconciliation Support
• Maintain up-to-date files of Invoices Received, Payment Status, Payment/journal vouchers and other supporting financial documents.
• Post entries in the accounting package for expense reports, bank charges and monthly adjustments.
• Prepare outstanding advances statements for follow up with staff.
• Maintain records of both field and office internal audits.
• Maintain record of all advances.
• Ensure company documentation are kept safely and securely.
• Cash Transfer and cash withdrawal entries
• Compile NAPSA documentation for submission on a monthly basis
• Prepare, get sign-off and submit Tax returns on a monthly basis
• Prepare and submit PAYE forms for payment through the bank.
Financial Reporting & Mis:
• Keep record of Field Office Financial Reports (FOFR).
• Produce Monthly Statements for Clients
• Manage Transport through Fuel Monitoring
• The above notwithstanding, other tasks may be assigned by Management from time to time.
Qualifications & Experience
• One 1-2 Years Experience in an Accounts Department
• Minimum of ZICA Diploma 1 or Equivalent.
• Experience with an Accounting Software (Quickbooks, Pastel or other) advantageous.
How to apply
Send Motivation Letter & CV to: