Allterrain Services (ATS) Inc was incorporated in 1996, and has registered subsidiaries in 17 African countries, with 3,650 dedicated employees with extensive knowledge and experience of the African working environment. ATS has over 80 projects in 17 African countries spanning the continent. ATS is now part of the Tsebo Solutions Group, which was Incorporated in 1971, has registered subsidiaries in 22 African countries and the middle east, with over 25,000 dedicated employees, hand selected for their specific knowledge and experience in our service areas. Tsebo has over 20,000 projects in 22 African countries spanning the entire African continent and part of middle east.
• Primary responsibility is to support the HR Manager in the delivery of services to functional departments.
• Provide day-to-day administrative support for the Industrial Relations/Employee Relations.
Qualifications and Personal Attributes:
• Degree or Certificate in Human Resources, Business Administration, Social Sciences or any equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform job duties may be considered
• Creative, self motivated, proactive and confident
• Creative and able to be innovative
• Experience managing a diverse team and strong willingness to build capacity of local staff
• Knowledge computer skills, using office software such as Excel, Word and Power Point
• Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Trust worth and Ability to manage highly sensitive and confidential information
• The Project Manager will be responsible and accountable this below but is not limited to the following areas:
• SM Grade Employees administration: drafting offers, employment contracts, salary review letters, etc.
• Recruitment activities- participate and all SM Grade Employee recruitment activities (approval process, sourcing, interviews, selection, etc.)
• Leave Management - Tracks and updates leave balances, including vacation, sick time and personal time off
• Compliance - Prepare and submit all relevant HR letters/ documents/ certificates as per the requirement of employees in consultation with the management
• Compiling personal files for employees
• Develop good working relationships with external institutions like the Labour Office and like other institutions
• Drafts HR communication materials.
• Facilitates payroll process for employees.
• Administer and monitor time and attendance of Group SM Grade Employees
• Facilitate on-boarding and off-boarding of all SM Grade Employees
• Provides support in training activities
• Provides support in performance appraisal system
• Each ATS Manager will ensure that all ATS Human Resources policies and procedures are adhered to within area of operation
• Public Relations – each ATS Manager is responsible for ATS public relations with the clients, client’s employees, visitors, suppliers, subcontractors and investors.
• ATS is desirous to maintain a good relationship with its employees and this also needs to be taken into account.
• Support in all these functions is provided by ATS Group employees.
• IT Management – ATS has invested in IT for all its projects and we have various IT Group employees to maintain the equipment.
• Each ATS Manager must oversee the IT in his department and ensure it follows ATS IT policies and procedures at all times
• Organize monthly feedback meeting with Union/Employee representatives and generate records of these meetings
• Ensure that company polices are explained to all employees and records signed off by employees of these police explanation meetings
How to apply
Send your applications to the link below: