The Mulungushi Village Complex Ltd (MVCL) is a Real Estate and Hospitality Company established by the Government of the Republic of Zambia (GRZ). The MVCL was incorporated in 2006 as a Limited Liability Company under the Companies Act, CAP 386 of the Laws of Zambia. The MVCL seeks to appoint a dynamic, motivated and pro-active person to fill the following vacant position of Audit and Risk Management Officer.
Summary Job Profile:
• The Audit and Risk Management Officer shall be responsible for the management of the audit and risk management functions of the MVCL and shall report to the Audit and Risk Management Committee of the Board of Directors.
• Skills and Attributes:
• Excellent writing and oral communication skills, results oriented, meet deadlines on assignments, analytical and problem solving skills.
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
• Full grade 12 School Certificate with credits in five subjects including English and Mathematics with full Association of Chartered and Certified Accountants (ACCA) qualification.
• In addition to the above, a four year university degree in accountancy, business administration and or commerce is a definite advantage.
• The selected candidate from the job interview shall meet the cost of verifying the qualifications with relevant institutions.
How to apply
All applications should be clearly marked on the Envelope as follows: “Application for Audit and Risk Management Officer position”. Postal, hand delivered applications shall be placed in the Tender Box at the Main Reception. Application letters including detailed CV and three traceable referees with their contact numbers and email addresses should be addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Mulungushi Village Complex Ltd
10967 Lunsemfwa Road,
PO Box 37157,