Tyre King is continuing to grow and expand its footprint in Zambia and is currently seeking to recruit the services of qualified professionals to fill the position listed below. Our company is one of the leading, specialized automobile Tyre retailers in Zambia and currently operating in sixteen (16) tyre sales and fitment outlets in Zambia. We are therefore, seeking to recruit the following professionals to join our Head Office and Branch Management teams.
• Liaise with Branch Managers on matters relating to day to day workshop Services operations at all branches including strategic planning of resources.
• Provide technical support to branch managers, sales and work shop teams timely and finding solutions to customer requirements and complaints.
• Ensure maintenance of all Work shop equipment and that safety procedures are adhered to.
• Routinety meet or communicate with Branch daily, weekly, and monthly basis as appropriate to review progress on targets and results.
• Focus on workshop revenue, lead generation; pricing assuring orders while follow company policies and procedures.
• Assertively drive branches to maximize work shop revenue and total potential through workshop services best practices, training and support.
• Generates ideas about fiuture work shop services activities in line with strategy while maintaining an up to date knowledge of the market environment, competitors and work shop services trends.
• Identify and optimize Workshop services promotional opportunities.
• Hold a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineehng or relevant field
• He should have 10 years’ experience or which at least 5 years should be in a supervisory level, member of Engineering Institute ot Zambia (EIZ).
How to apply
Please send your detailed CV and cover letters to the Head HR by email to: