Location: National Office – Lusaka
Project Cycle: 41/2 Four and half years
Type of Contract: Three years renewable
Purpose of the position:
• To coordinate project design, and ensure implementation as well as capacity building of Education Support Teams (EST) and monitoring of the Zambian Education School-based Training (ZEST) Project in line with the Project Strategy and contribute to WVZ child wellbeing objectives.
Project development and Implementation
• Provide technical support to the development, trialing and scaling up of ZEST activities ensuring alignment with Project Strategy
• Ensure quality implementation and monitoring within scope, time and budget.
• Produce consolidated monthly, annual/semi-annual reports for the Project for sharing with other stakeholders
• Collaborate with the Ministry of Education at National, Provincial and District levels to ensure successful implementation of the ZEST Project.
• Support documentation and dissemination of promising/best practices for future programming.
• Support the development of data repository for the project for better knowledge management and utilization
• In collaboration with MoGE FPP, support DRCC in Building capacity of Education Support Teams through coaching and mentoring for increased/enhanced competency.
• Facilitate building capacity of Education Support Teams to ensure project activities are rolled out and effectively implemented
Programme Effectiveness and Quality Assurance
• In collaboration with ZREAD DME Specialist, facilitate project evaluations - Baseline, Midline and Endline, i.e. development of consultancy TORs and advertising, offer of consultancy
• Collect monitoring data with MoGE in a collaborative and systematic way
• Facilitate joint monitoring with MoGE and reporting of the project for effective implementation and quality control.
• Write and timely submit monthly, quarterly and annual reports for improved project implementation and decision making
• In collaboration with ZREAD DME Specialist and MoGE, conduct project review for improved quality of programming
• Work with ZREAD DME Specialist to input data databases and develop information management systems.
• Participate in documenting and sharing project lessons and promising practices with partners and stakeholders.
• Other duties as designated by the ZREAD Technical Programme Manager or her delegate
• Degree in Education/Development/Project Management with minimum 3years’ experience in relevant field
• Master’s Degree in the relevant field or its equivalent is an added advantage with minimum 3 years’ experience in the relevant field
• Experience in School Based Teacher Professional Development
• Primary School Teacher qualification and teaching primary school grades will be an added advantage
• Experience in Education Program Management in a complex, international organization preferably NGO context
• Knowledge and understanding of World Vision operations would be an added advantage,
• Experience in project design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation and report writing essential
• Must have excellent communications, interpersonal, analytical, decision making, conflict management, negotiation and networking skills
• Training and facilitation skills a must
Working Environment / Conditions:
• Office-based 30% : field 70%
How to apply
Send your applications to the link below: