Kafubu Water and Sewerage Company is a water utility company on the Copperbelt providing water and sanitation services to its customers in Ndola, Luanshya and Masaiti. In its quest to provide efficient and high quality water and sewerage services within its prescribed operational areas on a sustainable commercial basis, the Company seeks to recruit a dynamic and self-driven high caliber person to fill the following vacancy.
Reports to: Director-Human Resource & Administration
• To co-ordinate, oversee, and implement all Human Resources,Trainings, legal services and ensure that all the sections mentioned above contributes to the strategic direction and achievement of objectives of the Kafubu Water and Sewerage Company Ltd.
• Main Functions and Accountabilities
• To develop, implement and review human resources strategies and policies that contribute to the achievement ot the company’s strategic objectives.
• To foster and maintain effective liaison with employees and union in order to promote good industrial harmony.
• To formulate, implement and review employees conditions of service and salaries arising from the collective bargaining.
• To co-ordinate the effective provision of security services in order to ensure the safety of the company property.
• To establish and administer an effective management system which promotes a culture of good performance.
• To prepare and execute staff training and development programs aimed at imparting skills required to company objectives.
• To develop and manage cost-effective staff pension and health care schemes.
• To train and develop subordinates.
• To represent the company in court.
• To provide legal advice to management.
• To prepare legal documents on behalf of the company.
• To provide secretarial services during board meetings.
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in Human Resources Management, Public Administration, Humanities, Law or equivalent qualifications with at least seven years relevant working experience, five of which should have been at senior level.
• Post graduate qualification in any humanities would be an added advantage.
• Full membership of the Zambia Institute of Human Resources Management.
• Member of the Law Association of Zambia.
• Computer Literacy.
How to apply
Suitably qualified and experienced Zambians are encouraged to send BY POST their applications together with up-dated curriculum vitae, copies of educational and professional certificates, including names and addresses of three referees to the undersigned:
Kafubu Water and Sewerage Company Ltd,
Managing Director Kafubu Water and Sewerage Company,
B12 – Vitanda Street,
PO Box 71278,