The Council of the Zambia institute of Advanced Legal Education (ZIALE) is looking for a suitably qualified, experienced and result oriented person to fill position of Assistant Progamming Planning Officer.
To promote and market programmes of the Institute and assist in the enrolmemt, registration, programming, and planning support services of the programmes and Planning unit.
Main Duties and Accountabilities
The Assistant Programmes and Planning Officer:-
• Develops strateges for promotion and marketing of the Institute’s programmes:
• Carries out marketing research and contributes to the developmmt of new programmes:
• Develops course promotional materials such as prospectus, brochures and programme calendars;
• Arranges consultative meetings with stakeholders:
• Assists in the crudination and facilitation of short-term post-graduate courses;
• Assists students in obtaining study permits:
• Assists in the distribution and collection of key performance indicators and questionnaires including cdlation of data for all post-graduate courses;
• Ensures efficent use and preparation of classrooms, hired venues and teaching aids for all training programmes;
• Assists the Programmes and Planning Officer in advising students on short-term post-graduate courses: and
• Attends relevant ad hoc committees of the Institute as directed
Qualifications And Experience
• Grade 12 with 5 “O” levels. credits or better including English and Mathematics;
• Diploma in Marketing from a recognized institution;
• Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Public Relations or Business Adminstration will be an added advantage,
• Membership with Zambia Institute of Marketing (ZIM) will be an added advantage; and
• Five 5 years relevant working experience.
• Good communication skills,
• Computer literate in MS applications:
• Ability to conduct research and collate data,
• Ability to meet targets.
How to apply
Send applications, detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of certificates to:-
The Director and Chief Executive Officer,
Zambia Institute of Advarwed Legal Education,
36983, Andrew Mwcnya Road,
PO Box 30690,