• Will report to the Senior Manager – Enterprise Business Unit (EBU)
• Shall ensure to articulate and enforce all procedure and rules pertaining sales process, cash and all payment management and environment.
• Process provisioning through the Sales Support, for products and services for new clients
• Develop and maintain good business relationships with clients
• Monitor competitor products, services and activities in the Segment and make recommendations
• Provide information for the analyses of client account performance and ensure that they meet their payment obligations on a timely basis.
• Provide input and feedback to company on market trends, needs and activities through Direct Sales Agents
• Focus on relevant market segments for the development of segment specific value propositions.
• Manage and resolve day to day operational requirements of the Indirect Sales portfolio.
• Plan and manage delivery of projects and products relevant to the Indirect Sales portfolio all across the country
• Analyse key internal and external performance indicators
• Develop and maintain indirect distribution channels for the EBU products and services
• Manage the existing Reseller’s and drive acquisition through our partners and various Sales touch points
• Push Connected Home sales across Zambia
• Drive revenue growth by offering Connected Home solutions and repeat business for ALL Home owners
• Increase momentum for sales and marketing awareness for ALL Indirect sales related services
• Lead the Indirect Sales team and provide guidance, coaching and mentorship
Formulate budget and align to organisations annual targets
• Oversee the CHAMP deployment and management of activities as and when they are in the employment of MTN Zambia
• Business/Marketing or equivalent professional Diploma
• Two (2) years’ experience in a sales environment, at least 1 Experience in Telecommunications
• Customer relationship management
• Products and services training
• Key Account Strategies knowledge
How to apply
Applications should be e-mailed to: