National Savings and Credit Bank (NATSAVE) invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the following position:
Purpose of the Job
• To offer support and perform the full range of the human resource function that includes recruitment and separations and to plan and coordinate the administrative activities in order to provide effective support to Bank operations
The position reports to the Manager Human Resource and Administration.
• Implements Human Resource policies, and program
• Assists in the recruitment and selection and and the banks salary structure
• Advises staff on compliance to all policies and procedures and ensures compliance to all labor law requirements
• Interprets conditions of service to management and staff
• Routine maintenance and Controls use of the Bank’s fleet and movement, monitoring fuel consumption and usage
• Ensuring they are sent for service as and when due.
• Ensures that all Banks’ assets arc adequately insured in order to protect and guard Bank assets,
• Manages all Service Agreements the Bank entered into with Administration Department.
• Provides effective supervision in the option of the registry office to ensure proper maintenance of records of reference and retrieval.
• Liaises with Procurement and Finance Departments to ensure adherence to contracts conditions entered with suppliers.
• Prepares monthly reports for submission to superior.
• Effectively manages the Workers Compensation Fund policy and Insurance Policies.
• Maintains a database for to facilitate the generation of returns and Other adhoc reports
Qualifications and Requirements
• Full Grade 12 certificate
• Bachelors degree in Human Resource Management or any related field
• Must be knowledgeable labor employment prevailing employment practices as they apply to separations, management, compensation, insurance and other
• Must be member Of the Zambia Institute Of Resource practitioners and must have a valid Resource practicing certificate
• Minimum of 4 years work experience
• Other Requirements
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Strong team commitment
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to engage inspire and influence people
• Ability to generate clear actionable steps from overall Banks
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements. kindly submit your application letter together with a detailed Curriculum Vitae and copies of qualifications to: