New and exclusive to Precision Recruitment International. Our award winning Client is looking for a very Senior Mining Manager based in the Copperbelt.
• Being a Senior Mining Underground Managerial role you will be expected to manage, control and coordinate mining operation activities in an efficient manner.
• You will ensure targets in production, stope-drilling and development are met.
• You will lead a team of over 75+ workers at all various levels. Oversee and maintain operating costs within budgetary targets.
• You will also be involved with training and development within your team to help with the companies ongoing development and personal career paths they strive to maintain!
• Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Mining Engineering or equivalent from a reputable institution with 5+ years’ experience.
• Must be registered as an Engineer with the Engineering Institution of Zambia (EIZ) and Engineering Registration Board of Zambia (ERB).
• Thorough knowledge in mining operations;
• Mining Regulations
• Labour Laws
• EIZ Regulations
• Environmental Regulations and Practices.
• Should control material and labour costs, observe the Company’s Code of Conduct for employees and contribute to the attainment of set Company objectives.
• Be in possession of a clean and valid drivers’ license.
How to apply
Send your applications to the email below: