Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy Ltd - BEMCONSULT are specialized in identifying, attracting and hiring professionals to critical positions with companies across the country. We are not driven by previously-defined processes and predictable solutions, but by listening to clients’ needs and working together to chart, then navigate the wisest course. We target and headhunt by specific industries to ensure that quality candidates are not missed out. Our vigorous research and selection process ensure that we only target the best candidates and conduct reference checks on the shortlisted candidates. You need a trusted and reliable partner for your executive search positions. Our experienced Recruitment Consultants just need a thorough understanding of the job requirement and we will ensure to deliver the best fit candidates for your organization.
• The E-banking Operations Officer is primarily responsible, processing of transactions received from branches and other departments internal / external
• Transactions are processed within agreed timelines and minimum errors
• Reconciliation of GL accounts Visa/ZRA, Processing Visa Card application forms and distribution to branches, Preparation of different reports for the respective functions
• The individual is expected to understand the bank’s policies, products and services offered by the bank
Summary of Key Responsibilities
• Income generation – Increased collection on chargeable transactions to ensure there no income leakages
• Visa Card Application Processing – Ensure Visa Cards applied by customers and ready for issuance are distributed to branches in a timely manner
• Investigation of Visa Transaction Claims – Ensure that Visa refund claims investigated using
• Bank systems are submitted to group support for further investigation and resolution
• Complaint Management - All complaints are attended to within 24 hours
• Timely escalation of complex issues to E-banking Manager and Chief Operating officer
• Query resolution - Ensure that responses to customer complaints presented by branches related to Visa Cards, Internet banking and ZRA E-tax are done the same day complaints are received
• Tact and courtesy - Sensitivity, integrity, politeness and temperament in dealing with customers
• Staff Management - Giving Internet, E-Tax and Visa card operations support to all the business units of the bank by adhering to SLAs
• Communication - Ability to communicate freely any issues that may impact E-banking operations
• Should be a good team player
• Excellent communication skills and problem solving abilities
• Good Interpersonal relationships skills.
• Person with high integrity and reliability.
• Able to work under minimal supervision.
Qualifications & Experience
• Degree in Banking & Financial Services
• ICT qualification/Knowledge is an added advantage.
• Preferably 5 years’ experience in Banking Operations.
How to apply
Send your applications to the link below:
Brilliance Executive Management Consultants Zambia,
5984 Paseli Road-off Manchinchi Road,