Standard Chartered Bank Job Listing in is recruiting the following position:
• To initiate transaction processing as ‘Maker’ in all the systems in Cash Management operations and also play maker role for all entries, Returns and Reconciliations in the unit as may be directed.
• SIRESS WEB
• To ensure that all inter bank payments are timely inputted into RTGS and instructions are passed to checker for further processing.
• To ensure that ZRA returns is done on a daily basis.
• To ensure that all transactions authorized in RTGS are monitored for settlement
• To ensure that all unapplied funds are checked and actioned appropriately
• To ensure that all returned funds are investigated and actioned appropriately.
• To ensure that all queries arising from your area of operations are recorded and investigated and closed on a timely basis.
• To ensure that open items and customer queries and complaints are escalated to the Manager
• To ensure that all foreign TT’s are scanned in Eops accordingly
• To process all cheques sent on collections and to proactively manage returns and advise originating branches accordingly.
• Check pending queues regularly and push hub to process.
• Perform End of Day Reconciliation and advise all held over items.
• To ensure that all ZAR (SIRESS) payments are monitored on sires web.
• Nil errors on customer transactions
• Nil long outstanding items on suspense accounts under your monitoring
• 24 hours TAT on customer queries
• Sound knowledge of banking operations.
• Excellent understanding of local/ cross border payments systems and messaging systems.
• Sound knowledge of foreign exchange, agency arrangements and exchange control regulation of various countries.
• Excellent PC skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Good inter-personal and presentation skills.
• Adaptable and flexible.
How to apply
Qualified candidates should email a cover letter and detailed CV to the email below: