Standard Chartered Bank are inviting the applications in the following positions:
To deliver excellent client service and advice to our Corporate (Corporate & Institutional Banking) & Commercial Banking clients in all interactions for their post transactional enquiries, complaints, and other service-related issues.
Responsible for serving as the primary contact person for clients and internal staff for advice, enquiries, complaints and any other service issues.
Deliver excellent service against agreed service standards.
As a service partner, work together with RMs, Product Sales, Operations and other key internal stakeholders to solve client issues and identify opportunities to improve overall service for the clients.
Build relationships and rapport with identified ‘premier' clients at the transactional / operational level (Premier Service Manager).
Facilitate Channels on boarding, on-going maintenance activities including training and post implementation service support to our Straight2Bank clients
• Primary point of contact for external clients for professional advice, enquiries, complaints, resolving of discrepancies and transactional errors.
• Provide the highest standard of client service in response to client enquiries and complaints, so as to create improved, lasting relationships with our clients.
• Responsible for client satisfaction with service arrangements and delivery.
• Work with internal stakeholders to provide end-to-end query resolution to client satisfaction.
• Responsible for effective service recovery process through complaint logging and handling.
• Maintain a professional SCB image through all interactions with clients.
• Continually identify opportunities to improve client efficiency and performance, through e.g. optimising channel usage, identifying service improvements, product solutions, and cross-sell opportunities.
• Manage non-complex implementations and standard maintenance requests end to end
• Work closely with Transaction Banking Implementation Manager for complex implementations as per agreed process
• Token management & delivery to client
• Provide Straight2Bank training to client for non-complex implementations via phone, web-ex, face to face
Risk & Control
• Comply with Operational Risk Framework set out for CSG including but not limited to client identification, complaints and enquiry handling.
• Comply with applicable Money Laundering Prevention Procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and Line Manager.
• Adhere to policies including escalation and compliance requirements, and follow any other relevant internal controls and procedures as they relate to process, products, policies and regulations.
• Encourage and foster a friendly working environment within the team to achieve teams' objectives through teamwork and operational efficiency.
• Support the Head of Client Services Group to plan and control staffing, deployment, training, appraisals, and all other personnel matters relating to staff in the team.
• Assist in implementation of service and efficiency improvement initiatives in CSG and facilitate transfer of best practice.
Premier Service Management (applicable to PSM only)
• Participate in annual Service Reviews for identified ‘premier' clients.
• Reviewing service performance with the clients and generate ways to continuously improve service standards.
• On a selective basis, attend sales calls with RMs to sell our service capabilities and/or to resolve clients' operational and service issues.
• Provide pro-active client updates.
• Leverage on metrics and client insights to understand client's needs, and identify opportunities for improvements in service, product solutions, utilisation and optimising channel usage, up-selling and cross-selling etc.
• Make proactive calls on clients to improve the utilisation level of facilities, increase transaction volume, and identify opportunities for channels and referrals for the business.
• Build trusted partnerships with clients at the daily transactional / operational level.
Solution Activation Team Activities (applicable to SAT CSM only)
• Manage non-complex implementations and standard maintenance requests end to end (i.e. those implementations without a TB Implementation Manager assigned)
• Complex Implementations are co-managed with responsibilities shared with TB Implementation as per agreed process with Product teams.
• Receipt of client documentation for both new implementations & S2B admin / maintenance requests
• Log all On boarding & Maintenance requests that flow through CSG in GEMS.
• Referral / clarification discussions with Client (IM / TBS / RM as applicable) regarding documentation/setup form deficiencie
How to apply
Send your applications to the link below: