• To deliver excellent client service and advice to our Corporate (Corporate & Institutional Banking) & Commercial Banking clients in all interactions for their post transactional enquiries, complaints, and other service-related issues.
• Responsible for serving as the primary contact person for clients and internal staff for advice, enquiries, complaints and any other service issues.
• Deliver excellent service against agreed service standards.
• As a service partner, work together with RMs, Product Sales, Operations and other key internal stakeholders to solve client issues and identify opportunities to improve overall service for the clients.
• Build relationships and rapport with identified ‘premier’ clients at the transactional / operational level (Premier Service Manager).
• Facilitate Channels on boarding, on-going maintenance activities including training and post implementation service support to our Straight2Bank clients
Key Responsibilities Client Service
• Primary point of contact for external clients for professional advice, enquiries, complaints, resolving of discrepancies and transactional errors.
• Provide the highest standard of client service in response to client enquiries and complaints, so as to create improved, lasting relationships with our clients.
• Responsible for client satisfaction with service arrangements and delivery.
• Work with internal stakeholders to provide end-to-end query resolution to client satisfaction.
• Responsible for effective service recovery process through complaint logging and handling.
• Maintain a professional SCB image through all interactions with clients.
• Continually identify opportunities to improve client efficiency and performance, through e.g. optimising channel usage, identifying service improvements, product solutions, and cross-sell opportunities.
• Manage non-complex implementations and standard maintenance requests end to end
• Work closely with Transaction Banking Implementation Manager for complex implementations as per agreed process
• Token management & delivery to client
• Provide Straight2Bank training to client for non-complex implementations via phone, web-ex, face to face
Risk & Control
• Comply with Operational Risk Framework set out for CSG including but not limited to client identification, complaints and enquiry handling.
• Comply with applicable Money Laundering Prevention Procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and Line Manager.
• Adhere to policies including escalation and compliance requirements, and follow any other relevant internal controls and procedures as they relate to process, products, policies and regulations.
• Encourage and foster a friendly working environment within the team to achieve teams’ objectives through teamwork and operational efficiency.
• Support the Head of Client Services Group to plan and control staffing, deployment, training, appraisals, and all other personnel matters relating to staff in the team.
• Assist in implementation of service and efficiency improvement initiatives in CSG and facilitate transfer of best practice.
Premier Service Management (applicable to PSM only)
• Participate in annual Service Reviews for identified ‘premier’ clients.
• Reviewing service performance with the clients and generate ways to continuously improve service standards.
• On a selective basis, attend sales calls with RMs to sell our service capabilities and/or to resolve clients’ operational and service issues.
• Provide pro-active client updates.
• Leverage on metrics and client insights to understand client’s needs, and identify opportunities for improvements in service, product solutions, utilisation and optimising channel usage, up-selling and cross-selling etc.
• Make proactive calls on clients to improve the utilisation level of facilities, increase transaction volume, and identify opportunities for channels and referrals for the business.
• Build trusted partnerships with clients at the daily transactional / operational level.
• Manage non-complex implementations and standard maintenance requests end to end (i.e. those implementations without a TB Implementation Manager assigned)
• Complex Implementations are co-managed with responsibilities shared with TB Implementation as per agreed process with Product teams.
• Receipt of client documentation for both new implementations & S2B admin / maintenance requests
• Log all On boarding & Maintenance requests that flow through CSG in GEMS.
• Referral / clarification discussions with Client (IM / TBS / RM as applicable) regarding documentation/setup form deficiencies.
How to apply
Send your details