The North Western Water Supply and Sewerage Company Ltd (NWWSSCL) is a commercial utility, providing water and sanitation services in the North – Western Province. The Company has a vision of “striving for excellence in water supply and sanitation”. It is value driven and performance oriented and since inception in the year 2000 has been among the top performing utilities. NWWSSCL is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to recruit high profile, self motivated, innovative, honesty, committed, adequately qualified and appropriately experienced persons to fill the following vacant position in a challenging environment. The Company operates in eight (8) Districts and two (2) Centres.
Reporting to Water Quality Assurance Officer
• To monitor and ensure that water quality and sewer effluents meet the set standards.
• Ensuring the quality of water supplied meets the drinking water quality specifications
• Preparing sampling programs for both clear water and waste water.
• Ensuring good quality of chemicals reagents are procured through an established certification and acceptance procedure.
• Coordinates the collection of water samples from the districts
• Carry out emergency water quality analysis and advises corrective measures
• Ensure that all water quality records are kept.
• Carry out any other duties as assigned from time to time by senior officials
• Full Grade twelve (12) School Certificate with at least five (5) ‘O’ level credits including English language and Mathematics
• Certificate in Science Laboratory Technology or equivalent,
• Diploma in Science Laboratory Technology will be added advantage and
• Must be computer literate.
How to apply
Applications accompanied by copies of certificates, curriculum vitae and day time contact telephone number(s) should reach the undersigned:
The Manager Human Resources and Administration,
North Western Water Supply and Sewerage Company Ltd,
PO Box 110184,